Solutions, Decisions & Choices
There is always a solution!
Six Points to help us explore solutions:
- Point 1- Our history shapes our future unless we do something about it; Undoing failure, blame, curses and passivity.
- Point 2 – Be willing to look for the ideal in every situation; Really admit what you want, influence outcomes, create solutions. “I am going to believe in ME and my God!”
Solutions = Miracles… If you are not willing to look beyond what is “sensible”, you close down the potential of a life full of miracles.
Six Points to help us explore solutions (cont.)
- Point 3 – What you change in the spiritual world creates change in your physical world; Learning to live in both worlds at same time.
- Point 4 – Don’t give responsibility to God – the issue of guidance. God says, “What do you want?”
- Point 5 – How to live a life believing in and creating solutions. Take time to think the problem through, be creative, invite the Lord’s wisdom
- Point 6 – Treat all your decisions as a process
I would like a CD shipped to me.