Date(s) - Nov 17 - Nov 19
Peace! What would our lives be like if Peace was a daily, continuous reality in us? How would family life, relationship with God, our emotional life, and interactions with others change? Can you imagine a life where Peace is unshakeable, even in the midst of troubling circumstances?
Many of us have places where we struggle to hold onto the experience of Peace. Perhaps there are things that steal our Peace or relationships that feel like they drain Peace from us. God wants to talk to us about these areas and show us how to deal with them.
What can we do to embrace the fullness of God’s Peace? Do we simply have to believe, and then sit back and wait? Or are there habits and ways of living we can grow and practice that make room for Christ to come in Peace into more of our lives?
In this workshop we will be exploring the profoundly beautiful truth about the ‘peace that passes understanding’ and how to welcome Christ’s peace more deeply into the foundation of our personhood.
By the end of this workshop you will have had the opportunity to:
- learn more about Christ as the Prince of Peace
- ‘diagnose’ the hemorrhages in your own life where Peace is repeatedly lost
- explore tools to help you grow Peace in the coming weeks
- hear numerous testimonies of healing and growth in relationship with the Lord
- have some reflective space to talk about these things with the Lord (and with others if you wish)
- grow friendships
Subsidies are available if needed. Please contact our UK office for more details.
If you are needing some accommodations for the workshop, check out this B & B:
The Roast House Lodge Bed & Breakfast, Deal – http://www.roasthouselodge.com