≡ Menu

Give to Rapha Journey

Thank you for blessing us to help us bless others…
Every gift, large or small, is appreciated.

Thank you very much for giving to the ongoing work of Rapha Journey.  If you are ready to give online you can do so with the links below.  You can also give via a UK Bank Transfer or a US Bank Transfer.  Or if you would prefer to give via phone or by mail please contact us.

Worldwide Donations

This donate option is available for anyone worldwide. If you are in the UK and would prefer to Gift Aid your donation please use the option below.

Please note, in USA we are not a non-profit, but your gift will bless us in expanding our work and offering more resources and help to those in need.

If you would like your gift to go to a specific purpose, please specify here::
Your Price: £ 


UK Gift Aid Donations

If you are a UK taxpayer your donation could be worth an extra 20% at no extra cost to you. That additional money helps us make better use of your gift.

The UK Gift Aid scheme allows Life Giving Trust to reclaim an extra 20% from the government on your gift. You pay the same amount, and we claim the extra. For every £10 you donate, we can claim an additional £2.00, if you tell us you want to gift aid your donation. The only requirement is that the amount of tax you pay each year is more than 20% of the value of your gift.

The declaration you need to make to gift aid your donation is:

I confirm by ticking the boxes above that I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.

Please notify us if you:
– want to cancel this declaration
– change your name or home address
– no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include al your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

I would like my gift and any other payments to be treated as a gift aid donation and have read and agreed to the information below. Please treat as gift aid all qualifying gifts of money made :
If you would like your gift to go to a specific purpose, please specify here::
Your Price: £ 
Share this info...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on RedditEmail this to someonePrint this page

Comments on this entry are closed.


Forgot Password?

Join Us

Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.